Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Blog has Begun!!

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Hello Friends and Family!!

At the insistance of my sweet Kelsey, I am starting a Blog. I have no idea what I am doing but we will see how it goes.

Today we had a great set of meetings in the Pioneer Valley Ward. I especially liked James Bennett's talk. I greatly enjoyed his stories about serving with his family when he was a small boy growing up.

It was a great weekend. Brandon Tims joined us for the weekend. He is earning money with a lawn business this summer to earn money for his mission. Bob and Cameron helped him pass out flyers and work on the lawns. What a great example of a righteous young man! It is a pleasure to have him in our home. He is a great example for my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Felicity's play Annie