Monday, June 15, 2009

Day at the zoo and wild waves.

Today I went on a field trip with Kelsey's 2nd grade class to Pt. Defiance Zoo and Aquarium. It was really fun. They have really updated things there since I was last there. I had 3 girls in my group, they were really good about staying with me, one of them ran off a couple of times, but for the most part they were great. My favorite part was the two toed sloth hanging from a tree about 6 inches from us. After the rest of Kelsey's class got on the bus, we found the free carousel!! That was a fun thing to go on right before we left. It is great to not be working anymore so I can attend things like this with Kelsey.

Felicity went to Wild Waves/Enchanted Village today in Federal Way with the Honor Students. She had a great time. She rode the Timberhawk 4 times and The Wild Thing twice. She is sunburned and tired.

Tomorrow is finally the last day of school. They have a half day. I am going to the foot Dr to talk about my plantar fasciitis. It is killing me!! The custom orthotics he ordered me don't seem to be doing me much good. I don't want to have to get steroid shots in my heel, so, I hope he has some other alternatives for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Felicity's play Annie