Wednesday, June 17, 2009

First Day of Summer Break

Well, today is the first day of summer break for us. It started out early with an early morning apt. with Cameron's high school counselor Angela Knight. She is awesome. She is a BYU graduate and a returned missionary. I am so thankful to have her at Graham-Kapowsin High School and more importantly to have her as Cameron's counselor. I consider it one of the Lord's tender mercies in our life.

Cameron is going to be taking an independent study BYU class over the summer to help keep him busy. I am thankful for such great kids. They are all wonderful kids and I love them all very much.

I have a huge headache and my Excedrin is not working. I am on a different migraine medication but it is not working, I guess I need to go back to the DR.

Kelsey and I are home awaiting the beginng of So You Think You Can Dance, while everyone else is at Mutual.

2 comments:

  1. Darling blog guys and I don't think you can move the Ipod over to the left since your pictures are over there. Felicity the picture of you with braided pig tails is so cute!! Makayla lets me do her hair like that sometimes and she looks just as cute with her toothless grin. I wish you could have been here to go to the desert oasis water park with us today. We had so much fun. Now I am off to work.
    Hugs! Aunt Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! great blog. You have some tender and funny pictures. Your family is changing so much and they are really accomplishing so many things. This is a great way to watch their fun summer. Thank you. Love, cami

    ReplyDelete

Felicity's play Annie