Sunday, April 4, 2010

Felicity's a Cheerleader!

Yestersay we found out that I made the cheer squad! I was babysittng so at five my mom and Kelsey came over and we called the number and they said that me and Sadie both made it! I am soooo happy! When i got home we had a little party. Then we went to one of our favorite resturaunts for banana splits! And to our suprise it was karaoke night! it was a ton of fun to watch! And I got up and sang the song Yellow by Coldplay. overall yesterday was an awesome day!!!!
The sign they hung outside our house when i got home from babysitting!
Mom and dad got me a couple of presents. A pillow for all of the away games i will cheer at and a purple water bottle and some purple earrings since Liberty's colors are purple silver and black.

2 comments:

  1. THAT. IS. SO. AWESOME!!!! Congrats! I am happy for you and Sadie. You two will make memories that you will remember FOREVER!
    Tell your mom and dad hi. I miss the Keys family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations again!!!!!!!!! So excited for you! And kudos to your parents too...they are pretty awesome for making that day so special! And I say: Bring on all the purple accessories!

    ReplyDelete

Felicity's play Annie