Monday, April 5, 2010

Fancy Nancy Tea Party

Last month I took Kelsey to a Fancy Nancy tea party. I saw it in the newspaper and thought it would be a fun activity for me and my sweetie! It was at the Tacoma public library. I forgot my camera when i went and a nice lady volunteered to take some pictures of Kelsey and send them to my email! She was so sweet. There was a girl dressed up like Fancy Nancy that was adorable, and they had yummy cookies and tea( it was really juice). It was so fun! Here's some of the pictures!!!
Kelsey with her tea and cookie!
Kelsey and her Fancy Nancy doll!
Fancy Nancy!

All the fancy girls listening to the story!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! My girls would have 'delighted' in a Fancy Nancy party - that is a fancy word for loved.
    So fun to watch your family grow up. I do enjoy the blog connection with you.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Felicity's play Annie